The List that Seems to Consume me
50 large beer steins
1 counter top utensil holder
6 large red coffee mugs
2 baby food dishes with dividers and custom name logos
14 stemless wine glasses
-prepare a selection of work to display at the Urban Art Market and deliver for first time
-design and print custom price tags
-develop personalized logo and branding
We are shutting off the water to the barn tomorrow for the rest of the winter. I will have to do a mop of the barn, fill some water buckets and clean the place up while I still have the convenience of running water! This will take up the precious hours I have today.
I have some sample beer steins ready to be bisque (the first firing process of a piece of pottery). My goal with the samples is to try to figure out how to make an exact 16 oz. mug to satisfy the needs of the brewery ideas for a 'mug club'. Because the clay pieces shrink so much during the fire processes...this is something I need to experiment with.
But for now, my husband is heading into work and needs something to eat...I will head to the barn and get to work after that for 2 hours before my little one gets home from school. Wish me luck on all I can accomplish in that time frame.
50 large beer steins
1 counter top utensil holder
6 large red coffee mugs
2 baby food dishes with dividers and custom name logos
14 stemless wine glasses
-prepare a selection of work to display at the Urban Art Market and deliver for first time
-design and print custom price tags
-develop personalized logo and branding
We are shutting off the water to the barn tomorrow for the rest of the winter. I will have to do a mop of the barn, fill some water buckets and clean the place up while I still have the convenience of running water! This will take up the precious hours I have today.
I have some sample beer steins ready to be bisque (the first firing process of a piece of pottery). My goal with the samples is to try to figure out how to make an exact 16 oz. mug to satisfy the needs of the brewery ideas for a 'mug club'. Because the clay pieces shrink so much during the fire processes...this is something I need to experiment with.
But for now, my husband is heading into work and needs something to eat...I will head to the barn and get to work after that for 2 hours before my little one gets home from school. Wish me luck on all I can accomplish in that time frame.
Comments
Post a Comment